Friday, May 24, 2013

Division Trip 2013

Hi readers! Happy Holiday guys! I had 3 weeks of midterm and finally have the time to update and have fun! I have so much post to update about and so much photos to upload but i had to wait until the holidays to update all. So sorry for waiting hehe. Okay so I'm just gonna start from omething special that i would like to share with you all which was a month ago hehe :D
Its about my SJ trip called the Division Trip which is held every year to some place with members to hang out all day and yeap, this year's organizer is me! *okay chuckling

Okay so this year's D'trip is at I-City@Shah Alam. Its been really tough organizing a trip but thank god everything turned out fine. So in the morning we were assembled in front of the school with 2 teachers accompany and start our journey! Most of the members were form 2 and many of them were really excited especially the little monkey boys hehe. They were all so excited to take off their clothes and jump into the pool haha. It was really fun in the WaterWorld and the rides are so exciting and extreme it feels like riding a roller coster except its on water! Especially the Tornado Ride! My gosh is a must try to those who love extreme!!

So it was a big school trip so i call their agensy and discuss about the trip. They gave quite good service and as well as reasonable prices. So the trip was included with Water Park, Snowwalk,  Lunch, Breakfast and extra telematch games. The prices they fixed for us was RM125/per but with our help of our own money each member had to pay RM110. The price is normal in this rate because they've included a lot for us.

We start at 8.45 and 45minutes bus ride from Kajang. The members especially form 2 cute little monkeys was so HYPERACTIVE. *Lol  
You can see their tornado ride outside when you reach. It is HUGE. and members lagi active.
Okay i'm just gonna let you guys see some photos on that day. :D

*FYI, i'm wearing a swim wear and strictly not bikini *blush. The rules said we had to wear swimwear and bermuda shorts (which is what i wear) but i requested to let us wear T's but i was scared they might kick us out so i wore swimsuit for safety which only me and Li May only wore. Lol. okay nevermind. It's just swimsuits for godness sake. -.-

WATERPARK.

my form 3 kiddos :')

my little bro 

my peeps <3 p="">

THE TORNADO RIDE!! 


the waterpark had many rides to play but not much a choice actually. But i can say all their rides are pretty extreme espiecially the tornado ride. I squeezed my eyes shut so hard and holding on the float so hard i was so scared that i may fall off or puked. IT WAS CREEPY. Me, Chu yen and Li May with one junior was screaming our lungs out and no more second try. Those form 4 girls had 10 times ride. *faint
the other rides were really fun especially the slides and the pool. They even had underwater taking pictures but we din't bought them cause its expensive. The sun was extremely hot and shinny we all had sunburns and those kiddos really love water.


SNOWWALK

Two words can be said. EXTREMELY FREEZING. It's not cold. It's FREEZING!!
My god the place is like 10 times much cold than Genting's snowworld! Its something like Genting's snowworld but we walk around taking pics at beautiful craved ice and play slides. Only jackets where given to us and yes i did advice my juniors no shorts if they want to die there. It was freaking cold inside and i wore loafers and not sneakers which i definitely regret. There are slides made out ice and lots of lots of ice everywhere. I went in about 5 minutes and i start shaking already. We where in there like half an hour or maybe one and i can't feel my lips and my face and my body. Taking pics was so hard because my face was already cold hard. Damn. 
One advice: WEAR SNEAKERS AND LOTS OF SOCKS. *lol


my ajks <3 p="">

lovely teacher that accompany us Ms. Vino


i love ma kids :')


using someone's shoes to play football *lol

Okay after that everyone was craving ice cream and they all bought ice cream. Crazy peoples. Shaking while eating ice cream. 
Last but not least. Group Photo!! 
i brought my camera into the snowwalk and when i came out my phone and camera where covered with vapour. Seriously so much you can't get rid of them. So the photo turned out like this. 


everyone was so exhausted they all snap out immediately and this little fella just caught my eye. hehe

The place was fun and amazing memories. Thanks so much to my AJK's help on that day controlling them and helping me out and also great agency they had too. It's a place worth a shot to go if some of you are planning on a one day trip! 
They have many things else like Digital Lights, funfair and many more. If you are planning a big one day trip like this, call they're agency for their package or visit their website http://i-city.my/.



Nichole 

No comments:

Post a Comment